Barton Creek Property Management
Let us manage your Barton Creek rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single-family homes, townhouses and condos in Austin's Barton Creek area. We offer a turn-key solution for property owners with cloud based systems that are accessible 24/7.
Benefits of using Stone Oak Management as your Barton Creek property management company
- Find and Place Qualified Tenants: Finding qualified tenants quickly is a priortity of Stone Oak Property Management. Over the last 12 months our properties have leased 25% quicker when compared to all lease listings in Austin, Texas. Couple that with the fact that we haven't had to perform an eviction since 2016 and your Hutto rental property is in great hands!
- No Long-Term Contracts: Since the beginning we've only offered our clients month-to-month contracts. This enables you to cancel your service at any time without penalty or fee. You should never have to pay a Barton Creek property manager to fire them! It's worth noting that Stone Oak has never lost a client to a competitor!
- You Only Pay for Results: The only time your pay for our property management service is when your property is earning monthly rent. We do not charge a property management fee if your property is vacant.
- Hutto Property Management Backed by Guarantees: Our property management services are backed by guarantees designed to protect our owners. We provide a tenant guarantee, pay for results guarantee & an easy cancellation guarantee!
- Experienced Hutto Property Managers: Our property management staff is made up of individuals who were working in the field before Stone Oak ever existed. Our team consists of property owners, landlords, investors and property management experts who all have a vested interest in insuring your investment in Hutto area real estate is a profitable one!
- Rent Collection & Reporting: 98% of our renters are paying their monthly rent online and are provided with tools that make it convenient to do so. You want to know what's going on with your property so we make it easy for you to be in the know. As a client of Stone Oak you are provided an online login that can be used to check on the status and financial health of your property. Each month you'll receive a direct deposit with your rent money. No headaches, no hassles!
- Preventative Maintenance & Repair: Stone Oak has a team in-house that is dedicated to the repairs and maintenance on your properties. They'll provide options and navigate you through and speed bumps that occur along the way. We have relationships with professional, fully-insured vendors across Austin no matter what the job is. Your tenants are provided with a 24/7 maintenance hotline so they can always contact our team in the event of emergency!
- Tech & Cloud Reporting: Stone Oak Property Management has partnered with the leader in the property management tech sector to provide better tools and progressive management to our owners and tenants. View full accounting and deposit reports and check the status of your property from anywhere! Tenants are provided with an online portal for paying rent, maintenance requests and more!
- Marketing: Our efforts go far beyond putting your property in the MLS and syndicating to the various real estate sites across the web. Instead, Stone Oak Property Management leverages consumer data to better position your property in Austin's rental market. Learn more below under the "Marketing+" tab.
- Quality Assurance: Our property managers conduct property inspections every 6 months on your property to insure everything is going great with your rental property.
6 Month Tenant Guarantee
If your tenant breaks their lease within the first 6 months we will replace them for FREE!
Eviction Protection Guarantee
Despite our rigorous screening technologies, some tenants are just bad apples. We offer an eviction protection that enables you to continue earning rent in the event of an eviction!
You Only Pay For Results. Guaranteed.
Some property managers get paid whether or not you’re earning money with your property. Where’s the incentive to market your property? With Stone Oak, we only earn money when you do. You’ll never pay a fee when the property is vacant.
No Contracts, Easy Cancellation. Guaranteed.
We don’t like working with companies who try and tie us down with their service so why do the same to our owners? Stone Oak only offers month-to-month agreements to you, the owner, allowing you to cancel at any time! Fun fact: we’ve never lost a client to a competitor.
Our Technology Advantage+
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties via paid marketing, our web site, Craigslist, and other all major real estate websites where tenants can be found looking for their next home.
We take pride in the properties we manage and maximizing our landlords’ returns on their investments. Our primary focus is managing and marketing investment real estate. Our staff comprises dedicated leasing agents that have their fingers on the pulse of the Greater Austin market. All properties are evaluated by our lead leasing agent and approved by the Broker prior to marketing for new tenants.
Our approach to marketing is straight forward. Our goal is to reach out to the largest pool of potential qualified tenants as possible. The goal of all marketers is not only to get a product in front of as many folks as possible, but to present the product to the right customers, or in our case potential tenants. In addition to a myriad of web marketing and MLS advertising our sister company, Central Metro Locating, specializes in leasing homes and apartments and assists Stone Oak Management in the promotion of our inventory of rentals. This mutually beneficial relationship allows our leasing partners to get in front of more potential tenants while aggressively marketing our properties.
We offer a ninety day tenant guarantee. If for any reason the tenant breaks their lease, we will not charge any fees and will replace the tenant for free.
When thinking of renting your home one of the most important questions you should ask yourself is: “Who should I have screen tenants for my home?” The answer is whoever has to communicate with the tenant once they are in place. We are very thorough in our screening process, because we have the relationship with the tenant after the dust has settled and the joys of moving into a new home have subsided. We perform a credit check, background check, employment and income verification on every applicant. Each landlord may decide whether or not to accept pets, but we as a management company do not allow for aggressive breeds. Austin is a very pet friendly town and most of our properties are pet friendly in some capacity.
We require one month’s rent in most cases to rent one of our properties. This amount may be larger if one or more applicants fail to meet all of our rental criteria. All security deposits are held in our trust account. Our trust account is maintained in accordance with Texas Real Estate Commission and Texas law.
As part of our leasing service, we will prepare all leases in accordance with Texas law. Our lease terms are set by us and are designed to be fair to both the tenant and landlord. Our goal is to maximize our landlords’ returns and a large part of this is minimizing tenant turnover and most importantly minimizing vacancies. We do not offer month-to-month leases. Upon expiration of a previous lease, we will re-evaluate the property and determine if it warrants a rental increase.
Inquire About Our Services
Barton Creek Area Information
During the 17th and 18th centuries, Barton Creek is believed to have hosted Tonkawa and Comanche Indian camps. The creek is named after William Barton, who built a house near Barton Springs in 1837. As Austin grew the springs became a popular resort, and the natural swimming hole was replaced with a pool some time during the 1930s. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Central Texas
- Round Rock
- Cedar Park
- San Marcos
- Dripping Springs
- Hyde Park
- Barton Creek
- Lake Travis
- Lago Vista
- Westlake Hills
- UT Campus
- Sun City
- Liberty Hill
- Wells Branch
- Onion Creek
- Circle C
- Avery Ranch
- Bee Cave