How to Make a Contribution to Your Owner Account
Funding your Stone Oak account is simple! Check out the video below to learn more about the process. If you have any further questions please see the text instructions below or email us via email@example.com
Making a Contribution to Your Stone Oak Account
Making contributions is simple and can be done via credit/debit card or eCheck (ACH) to the property account of your choice!
To get started, you'll need to:
- Log into your Owner Portal and click 'Transactions' (if on mobile it's in the menu on the top left), and then click 'Contributions'.
- Click 'Make a Contribution net to the name or company that owns the property you are contributing funds to.
- Select property, enter an amount ($15,000 max), select a payment method, and click Continue. eCheck (ACH) contriibutions are free to you, while credit/debit card contibutions carry an online transaction processing fee.
- Enter the bank account or card details and click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Submit.
Note: The contribution and fee will be processed as separated transactions. The base contribution appears on your statement as a transaction from the management company and the fee will appear as a transaction from AppFolio. You will receive an email notification if your payment was successfully submitted. Print or save the confirmation page or email for your records, if necessary.
Looking for something else? Visit our Landlords page for more resources for Austin, TX area property owners.